01-12-2013 01:26 PM
I finally resolved this issue. The solution was to perform a full System Recovery on my PC - put back to factory settings. Then perform windows critical updates, manually re-load software (including the pinter software), manually copy backed of data. This seemed to work. So whatever conflict that was on my PC, was a little too complex to adhust without having to do this VERY lengthy process.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS