02-02-2012 09:47 AM
When I try to pint anything I get a message telling me I must use a USB connection. I have never used a usb connection before. I have always used a wireless connection to my printer. I have not added or changed anything , at least on pupose anyway, I figure I must have changed something my mistake. Where do I need to go to change my connection type from USB port to Wireless?
02-02-2012 10:30 AM
More likely you will find the option under Start > All Programs > your printer model number > Add a Device
However, it might help to know your printer model and operating system in order to provide you some more accurate guidance..
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS