Question

Honor Student
GrandmaNemo
Message 1 of 8 (266 Views)

how do i install hpphotosmart 1750 software

I have tried numerous times to download software for Photosmart 1750 but unsuccessful. Help!!!

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 2 of 8 (257 Views)

Re: how do i install hpphotosmart 1750 software

Where did you try and download the software from? Also are you receiving any type of error message? Lastly include what type of computer you are using in your reply so I can get you the proper download link.

Thanks!

SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Honor Student
GrandmaNemo
Message 3 of 8 (249 Views)

I have tried to install the software using the CD that came with the printer and also on-line at the HP website. The only thing i receive is an installation error message. I have a dell computer and Windows Vista.
Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 4 of 8 (242 Views)

Hey there again. Could you verify that the printer is a Photosmart 1750? I verified with some co-workers and could not seem to find a Photosmart 1750 at all.

Thanks!

-SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Honor Student
GrandmaNemo
Message 5 of 8 (234 Views)

Oops! It's a 7510 e-series.
Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 6 of 8 (225 Views)

Alright! Now we are in business :robotvery-happy: Is this on a Mac or Windows computer? Also do you know what the error message said? 

Thanks,

SeanS

Honor Student
GrandmaNemo
Message 7 of 8 (220 Views)

Windows Vista. No other message...just "installation error".
Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 8 of 8 (217 Views)

Ok. Do you happen to have any anti-virus software or firewalls running (ex. Norton)? If so make sure to completely disable the software during the install. I have seen where these anti-virus has interfered with the installation process.

Thanks

SeanS

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation