05-16-2012 10:55 AM
Where did you try and download the software from? Also are you receiving any type of error message? Lastly include what type of computer you are using in your reply so I can get you the proper download link.
05-16-2012 05:04 PM
05-17-2012 12:47 PM
05-18-2012 10:47 AM
05-18-2012 04:18 PM
Ok. Do you happen to have any anti-virus software or firewalls running (ex. Norton)? If so make sure to completely disable the software during the install. I have seen where these anti-virus has interfered with the installation process.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS