how i install my HP Photosmart C6300 to my computer i don't have the CD to install (971 Views)
Student
babika10
Message 1 of 4 (971 Views)

how i install my HP Photosmart C6300 to my computer i don't have the CD to install

Hello!

I like to find out How i can install my HP photosmart C6300 all-in-one series to my computer ,

i dont have the CD to install .

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (949 Views)

Re: how i install my HP Photosmart C6300 to my computer i don't have the CD to install

Hi,

Please go to this site,

• select the right model (C6300 is a series).
  • select the right operating system
  • download driver and application for your printer.
  • install them on your machine

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Provost
ShlomiL
Message 3 of 4 (947 Views)

Re: how i install my HP Photosmart C6300 to my computer i don't have the CD to install

Hi,

You may download the Full Feature Software below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=3560280&

1. Select your Operating System.
  2. Expend Driver - Product Installation Software
  3. Download the Full Feature Software

If your device connected by USB, make sure not to plug the USB till being prompted to do so during the installation.

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
steamengine484
Message 4 of 4 (865 Views)

Re: how do i install my HP Photosmart C6300 to my computer i don't have the CD to install

Need to know how to get my C6300 printer installed to my laptop; don't have CD.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation