Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 1000 WITHOUT DISK

HP Recommended

не могу установить драйвер на HP Deskjet 1000, постоянно требует покупку ключа или что-то еще

HP Recommended

hi i want to install printer without cd

HP Recommended

Hello GODSON,

Please click on this link  for your HP Deskjet 1000 Printer - J110a Drivers. Once on this page please use the drop down menu and select your current Operating system and hit Next. You will then have to scroll down on the page and hit the (+) sign beside Driver- Product Installation Software you will notice 2 download option please select the HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers and select the Download option.

You will also notice a How to Install tab on the download page this will walk you through the install process from start to finish. I hope this was helpful, if you require more assistance please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

need to how to do this now

HP Recommended

@garycalloway42 wrote:

need to how to do this now

This has been asked and answered dozens of times in this thread.  The response just above your post has good directions.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

how to install hp printer

HP Recommended

@lilangel wrote:

how to install hp printer

See the post here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Hi, I need to know what exactly to do???Pleeze Help!!

HP Recommended
I have a HP desk jet kiddos lost disk need to knowhowto install it
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.