09-23-2011 06:42 PM
PLease click the link below
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
05-23-2012 01:53 AM
I have a deskjet F2480 printer for windows vista--and need to add my printer to my new laptop. I have misplaced the CD, so need to find an alternative to install it.
05-26-2012 05:20 AM
Hello, I have the All in One HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060.
Can't find the cd.
When I went to the HP Website to look for the drivers, and I type the product model number, it couldn't be found.
06-04-2012 02:13 PM
I have a deskjet F4583 printer for windows 7--and need to add my printer to my new laptop. I have misplaced the CD, so need to find an alternative to install it.
Here is the link to the full feature driver: HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS