Re: how to install printer without a cd

How to install HP Deskjet printer 3510 w/o disc
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 23 of 48 (1,366 Views)

Berman1000 wrote:
How to install HP Deskjet printer 3510 w/o disc

Drivers can be downloaded from HP by clicking on the Support and Drivers at the top of the page.  Enter your printer model, then select the specific model, then click on Software and Drivers.  Select your operating system then look for a full featured driver for your printer.  Download the driver and save it.  When the download is complete run the isntaller.  If you are using a USB connection the printer should not be connected to the computer until instructed to by the installer.

If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 the Driver Wizard at  http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help locate and install the proper driver.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 24 of 48 (1,365 Views)

netra wrote:

Please advise how to install HP Printer

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?

Drivers can be downloaded from HP by clicking on the Support and Drivers at the top of the page.  Enter your printer model, then select the specific model, then click on Software and Drivers.  Select your operating system then look for a full featured driver for your printer.  Download the driver and save it.  When the download is complete run the isntaller.  If you are using a USB connection the printer should not be connected to the computer until instructed to by the installer.

If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 the Driver Wizard at  http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help locate and install the proper driver.

drivers.png

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 25 of 48 (1,356 Views)

Student
willowlegs74
Message 26 of 48 (1,338 Views)

I have the hp photosmart and recently had a new harddrive put in my computer. I have lost my disc to intall it. can I install it without one and how?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 27 of 48 (1,333 Views)

willowlegs74 wrote:

I have the hp photosmart and recently had a new harddrive put in my computer. I have lost my disc to intall it. can I install it without one and how?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model - there are perhaps a hundred or more HP Photosmart models? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?

If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 the Driver Wizard at  http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help locate and install the proper driver.

drivers.png

Honor Student
menasdd
Message 28 of 48 (1,124 Views)

i need to know how to install f2480 printer into my new laptop (windows 8)

Student
oshioke
Message 29 of 48 (1,098 Views)

how to intall my hp deskjet t380 without cd

i have a hp deskjet f380 all in one printer. i have misplaced the installation cd. i need to install and be able to use all the facilities in my new laptop,

Student
mrsendres
Message 30 of 48 (1,080 Views)

Re: how to install hp f2480 printer without a cd

how do i do this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation