Message 31 of 48 (613 Views)

Re: how to install printer without a cd, f2480

how install printer withouta cd f2480

Teacher
Chrizzy2013
Message 32 of 48 (605 Views)

Re: how to install printer without a cd

Hello santana973,

You can download the drivers from the HP website if you choose not to use a disk, click here to go to the page you need.

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.

Chrizzy
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Student
Charlie-4
Message 33 of 48 (521 Views)

have an HP officejet Pro L7555,lost my cd, have a new harddrive. want to connect my printer to computer Need software 

Student
Khosi
Message 34 of 48 (513 Views)

Hi 

I'm failing to download and install software for my Mountain Lion.  Please guide me or send me an appropriate link. I tried all the web pages downloaded one but the installation failed.  The original disk I have is no longer functioning because I upgrade to Mountain Lion.

Thanks

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 35 of 48 (502 Views)

Hi!

@Charlie-4

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that you need the drivers for you Officejet Pro L7555.

I have included a link to the drivers download page for your printer.  Please choose your operating system and click on the 'Next' button.  

HP Officejet Pro L7555 All-in-One Printer Drivers

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=3643617&

@Khios

Thank you for joining the HP Support community.  I'm sorry to hear your installation cd won't work for your Mac running Mountain Lion.

I have included the link to the HP Drivers & Downloads page.  You will need to start by entering your printer's product name or number.  That will take you to the driver download page for your printer.  You would then need to choose Mac OS X 10.8 for Mountain Lion. This will give you the opportunity to download the driver package for installation.

HP Drivers & Downloads

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/drivers.html

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
1266donna
Message 36 of 48 (487 Views)

I have mislaid the cd for my HP 3050a desket printer and need to install it on my laptop. Any know how I c

Honor Student
1266donna
Message 37 of 48 (487 Views)

I have mislaid the cd for my HP 3050a desket printer and need to install it on my laptop. Any know how I can do this?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 38 of 48 (482 Views)

1266donna wrote:

I have mislaid the cd for my HP 3050a desket printer and need to install it on my laptop. Any know how I c

Drivers can be downloaded from HP by clicking on the Support and Drivers at the top of the page.  Enter your printer model, then select the specific model, then click on Software and Drivers.  Select your operating system then look for a full featured driver for your printer.  Download the driver and save it.  When the download is complete run the isntaller.  If you are using a USB connection the printer should not be connected to the computer until instructed to by the installer.

If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 the Driver Wizard at  http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help locate and install the proper driver.

drivers.png

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Student
cerelle
Message 39 of 48 (469 Views)

hi, ive got the hp deskjet print but lost the disk, well didnt think i would need it again but had prob with the computer and its been fix and the print isnt stored on the computer and now i need to print some important paper and can't does anyone know what i can do??

Retired
eric-g
Message 40 of 48 (451 Views)

Duplicate post, resolved.

I no longer work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation