how to install printer without a cd (65411 Views)
Student
maggietubbs
Message 41 of 48 (150 Views)

Re: how to install printer without a cd

I have a acer iconia tab 200 that i would like to intall to a hd printer, but i don't have a cd.

Student
lostatlight
Message 42 of 48 (141 Views)

i have a hp printer that i have misplaced the cd it is a window vista--oj4620 to put on my laptop

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 43 of 48 (135 Views)

lostatlight wrote:

i have a hp printer that i have misplaced the cd it is a window vista--oj4620 to put on my laptop

Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  Click the link here, then select your operating system, Next, then chose the appropriate drivers and other updates.  There is also a firmware update that should be applied.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Student
anita36
Message 44 of 48 (100 Views)

I have a deskjet 1050 all in one printer J410 series.  I lost the cd and I need to add the printer to my new laptop

Student
jthedra
Message 45 of 48 (84 Views)

Re: how to install printer without a cd or how to install without a disc player

BJG-123 wrote:

I have a hp 1010 printer i'm trying to hook up to anacer chromebook computer

Student
rita7619
Message 46 of 48 (62 Views)

I have a Toshiba lap top and I have a HP officejet J6480 All in One printer. I need to know how can i connect my printer to my laptop so I can print my essays. I don't have a disk to set up the printer to my laptop.  How can I connect the printer and I also am under windows 7 on my laptop.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 47 of 48 (55 Views)

rita7619 wrote:

I have a Toshiba lap top and I have a HP officejet J6480 All in One printer. I need to know how can i connect my printer to my laptop so I can print my essays. I don't have a disk to set up the printer to my laptop.  How can I connect the printer and I also am under windows 7 on my laptop.

The driver (as well as some updates) for your Officejet j6480 can be downloaded from HP's site here.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Student
sharonmarybeth
Message 48 of 48 (40 Views)

I have a HP deskjet 3510 and a Gateway laptop, but I do not have the cd for the printer.  Can I set up the printer with out the cd?  and if yes, how?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation