Question

MzM Student
Student
MzM
Message 1 of 2 (758 Views)

how to print legal size document to legal size paper using HP Photosmart Premium Fax C309 series?

After loading blank legal size paper in paper tray and load legal size document into document feeder and then select copy - the following happens - the document goes partway through the feeder and then stops and I receive error message and prompt on how to remove it.  It does not print anything.  I know that I have printed legal size documents before after much search on HP Websites cannot find what I am doint wrong.  Please help - time is of the essence.

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 2 (735 Views)

Re: how to print legal size document to legal size paper using HP Photosmart Premium Fax C309 series

Hello there I hope you are doing well and welcome to the HP forums;

Sorry to learn that you are having this issue;

Follow the article it should help,  GO HERE

Let me know if this helps I will do my best to help you if you need further assistance.

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

:manlol: Remember ==▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation