06-21-2012 07:00 PM
After loading blank legal size paper in paper tray and load legal size document into document feeder and then select copy - the following happens - the document goes partway through the feeder and then stops and I receive error message and prompt on how to remove it. It does not print anything. I know that I have printed legal size documents before after much search on HP Websites cannot find what I am doint wrong. Please help - time is of the essence.
06-26-2012 10:39 AM
Hello there I hope you are doing well and welcome to the HP forums;
Sorry to learn that you are having this issue;
Follow the article it should help, GO HERE
Let me know if this helps I will do my best to help you if you need further assistance.
Hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS