01-08-2014 09:17 AM
I understand you are inquiring if you have the proper software CD for your printer. Yes you do. A printer much like a car has a series that contains a base model and a few others. By adding different features and options to the base model it will create a different model number under that original series. The base driver will be the same for all the printers, but each model will have certain extras. Also different store chains will be assigned a different model number in that series depending on the promotions that are offered at that particular chain.
I hope this helps, let me know.
01-08-2014 11:12 AM
In your HP Deskjet 1510 and Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 All-in-One Printer Series Product Specifications under 'Connectivity' it shows that it is only USB connectable.
I hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS