hp 1512 all in one series printer (650 Views)
Honor Student
blanche2
Message 1 of 4 (650 Views)

hp 1512 all in one series printer

i have a hp 1512 all in one series printer the software that came with it says hp 1510 all in one series printer is this the right software

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 2 of 4 (595 Views)

Re: hp 1512 all in one series printer

Hi blanche2,

I understand you are inquiring if you have the proper software CD for your printer. Yes you do. A printer much like a car has a series that contains a base model and a few others. By adding different features and options to the base model it will create a different model number under that original series. The base driver will be the same for all the printers, but each model will have certain extras. Also different store chains will be assigned a different model number in that series depending on the promotions that are offered at that particular chain.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
blanche2
Message 3 of 4 (591 Views)

is this printer suppose to be a wireless  and does not have to be connected to computer

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 4 of 4 (588 Views)

Hi blanche2,

In your HP Deskjet 1510 and Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 All-in-One Printer Series Product Specifications under 'Connectivity' it shows that it is only USB connectable.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation