06-09-2011 04:41 PM
I downloaded the Windows 7 64 bit drivers. Add printer recognizes the printer on the network. I point to the specific .inf files that it is looking for. It won't install. I also used the Install.exe that accompanies the download with the same result. This problem occurs on two different workstations. Please advise.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS