07-10-2012 03:44 PM
What computer OS are you running e.g. WIndows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.x, etc?
If your running any version of windows XP or vista, then you may need to update your Windows Installer to version 4.5. This can be done by running your windows update or clicking the link below to download the latest version.
If you are running Windows 7 the latest version is 5.0 and again you may need to run windows update.
Let me know if this helps.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the blue Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"; therefore, it's easier for others to find.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS