HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-03-2010 09:38 AM
The drivers are available through Windows Update. See here for information.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer, HP Expert
I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
<---- If my answer was helpful please click the "Kudos" star to say "Thank You".
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->
08-14-2011 04:43 PM
here, if you have CD with drivers for elder OS you can do this:
1. open start
2. open devices and printers
3. click "add printer"
4. add local printer
5. use existing port LPT1
6. insert CD and then click "Have disk..."
7. computer will find your printer driver
8. then you remove printer from your devices
9. innsert USB from printer and Windows will automatically iinstall device
Print and enjoy!