07-15-2009 04:45 AM
I was using my hp laserjet 1005mfp scanning features fine until I installed omnipage on my computer. When I found that omnipage was not what I wanted, I uninstalled and also uninstalled, then re installed my laserjet 1005mfp. Ever since doing so, I cannot scan directly to Microsoft Office word, excel etc.
I have spent many hours trying myself to get the scanning part of my laserjet 1005 mfp back to it's original default state. I would be most grateful if anyone knows and guide me the through step by step the right buttons to press.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS