HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
10-16-2012 06:07 PM
12-04-2012 04:17 PM
I have officejet all in one 4215 on Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit. Windows update is disabled by my employer so normal Windows 7 is not possible and all HP pages and troubleshooting just take me round in circles and do not give a result. Even tried downloading the Vista driver and then the Vista>7 patch but still no success.
Do not have an option for 4200 series on the "Add a printer" manual process - only the 4300 which does not work. Please can you send me the actual driver file for Win 7? Really urgent so would appreciate a prompt response.
12-12-2012 02:20 PM
05-30-2013 10:24 PM
I have a HP office jet 4200 all in one printer, i lost the installation CD , So please send me printer driver for woinows 7.
05-31-2013 02:38 PM
There are several models of the Officejet 4200. There is the 4212, 4215, 4215v, 4215xi, 4219, 4252, 4255, 4256.
I have provided a link below to the page where you can select your printer from this list.
- Click on the name of your printer in the list
- Click on the Drivers option in the upper left side of the Product Support page
- Select your Operating System out of the list and click Next
- Scroll down to "Select a Download"
- Click on the "Driver - Product Installation Software" section
- Follow the instructions and download software if available
Hope this helps,
09-28-2013 04:53 AM
Hello, I am trying to install my officejet 4215 on my windows 7, but no success. When i plug the printer to my computer, i hear a click, but nothing shows on the screen to install.
I also searched for a driver on google. But no success.
Please tell me what to do.