02-13-2012 02:55 AM
Click on the link and it would take you to the page which asks you to select the OS.Slect the appropriate OS and click on next and you will see the basic as well as the full feature driver available for download.Do not worry if it shows the printer as HP Officejet 3680 because the model number which you have mentioned in the query is the printer series and the J3680 is a model under the printer series.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if this answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button to give a quick thanks.Your valuable feedback helps us to provide better answers faster.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS