08-13-2014 07:01 AM
Hi again. glad to hear back. Yes, I'll try what you suggested. I'll try the Virtual XP mode and see if I can figure it out (wasn't able to yet).
I think you are correct. Old hp photosmart 100 (dedicated photo printer) only goes up to the XP edition and is not compatible with newer Windows 7. I like your idea of newer technology. I do have a newer hp photosmart plus printer scanner copier etc. but it seems to sacrifice photo quality for the convenience of having multi-function ability. Thanks for writing. I'll update you when I get to this project". "Smiling". Best regards, Mauiblue
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS