09-09-2013 06:02 PM
this worked!!!!!!! amazing. just follow the directions and viola. be prepared though some of the noises sound a little alarming but just follow through. it will be o.k.
09-13-2014 05:08 PM
I've no idea if you are still reading this two years later, but thank you so much for this post. After well over an hour of fruitlessly trying to clear a nonexistent paper jam from my HP psc 2110, I decided to google the problem before I threw the printer out, and that led me to this site. I followed your instructions (adapting them slightly because I had a different printer, and there was no place or need to stick the paper through the hole), and in five minutes I had a working printer again.
09-15-2014 09:42 AM
I am still reading it, I am glad that the instructions worked for you!!! :-)
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon"
Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS