02-21-2011 11:18 AM - edited 02-21-2011 02:41 PM
I have cleared the paper jam (and the check paper light is out), but the paper jam check is still present and prevents printing. The printer is clear because the print alignment sheet prints when I turn it on and the copier works perfect. Help!
10-30-2011 04:22 PM
Just took printer out of the closet and tried to clean the printheads. "Your printer is in error mode. Clear the error and . ." Window says "Paper jam". As far as I can see, there's no paper in the printer except the oneI put in to clean the printheads. Where do we go now?
06-23-2015 12:44 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Are you using Genuine HP Ink Cartridges, or refills?
What Operating System is everyone using Windows or Mac? What version? If you do not know the Operating System you are using, please visit this website. Whatsmyos.
In the meantime, please see the following guides:
- How to Store and Handle Paper to Avoid Paper Jams.
- Blinking Lights on the HP PSC 1200, 1310, 1340, and 1350 All-in-One Printer Series.
Hope these guides help, and have a great day!
“Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.”
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS