Question

Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,556 Views)

hp psc 1300 series "Paper Jam" check

[ Edited ]

I have cleared the paper jam (and the check paper light is out), but the paper jam check is still present and prevents printing. The printer is clear because the print alignment sheet prints when I turn it on and the copier works perfect. Help!

Student
Message 2 of 4 (1,152 Views)

Re: hp psc 1300 series "Paper Jam" check

Just took printer out  of the closet  and tried to clean the printheads. "Your printer is in error mode.  Clear the error and  . ."  Window says "Paper jam".  As far as I can see, there's no paper in the printer except the oneI put in to clean the printheads.  Where do we go now?   

Student
Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)

I cleared my printer and can make copies but trying to print from computer I still get notice of paper jam

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Are you using Genuine HP Ink Cartridges, or refills?

What Operating System is everyone using Windows or Mac? What version? If you do not know the Operating System you are using, please visit this website. Whatsmyos.

In the meantime, please see the following guides:

Hope these guides help, and have a great day! Smiley Happy

“Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.”

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation