Question

Student
-priscilla-
Message 1 of 7 (2,062 Views)

i can't install the driver for my HP Photosmart series D110 all-in-one printer

Regents Professor
8lives
Message 2 of 7 (2,026 Views)

Re: i can't install the driver for my HP Photosmart series D110 all-in-one printer

Do you get an error message?

What operating system are you using?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
Top Student
qtpie
Message 3 of 7 (1,759 Views)

Re: i can't install the driver for my HP Photosmart series D110 all-in-one printer

I'm having the same problem on my new computer.  The other computers are fine.  I installed those months ago.  This new computer I downloaded the drivers on July 11, 2012.  I have Windows Vista Business 32-bit.  When I try to install, it allows me to click on the install button and gets me all the way to the agreement page then it just stops and disappears from the screen.  I also check the printer screen to see if it is there, but it isn't.  Is the driver software defective?

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 4 of 7 (1,733 Views)

Hey there qtpie. It is very possible the software could be corrupt. I would first completely uninstall the software. Then restart the computer. After the restart go ahead and redownload the software. Here is a to the proper download: HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers

If that still does not work go ahead and work through this document: The Progress Bar on the Software Installation Stops or Stalls It will walk you through some more detailed troubleshooting steps. Let me know how this works for you.

Thanks!

Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Top Student
qtpie
Message 5 of 7 (1,725 Views)

Thank you Sean!  I am trying it now and will get back to you on my progress.

Top Student
qtpie
Message 6 of 7 (1,720 Views)

It still does not work.

Teacher
pctech33
Message 7 of 7 (1,711 Views)

Go to www.hp.com Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.