Question

Student
Aethelwulffe
Message 11 of 11 (732 Views)

Re: in need drivers for HP Laser Jet 2035n. I have windows 8.

This is NOT NOT NOT a driver for 2035n.  This is for a USB connected 2035 only.  You get no-where without plugging in.  I just wasted yet more time with "ljP2035-gdi-pnp-win64-en.exe".  NOT for network install.

Seriously, a real P.O.A.M. for those of us who have been assured that the driver is "just around the corner" for the last 7 months or so would be real nice.  A.  Is it really on a list somewhere?  B.  Who publishes this list?

This is an exceedingly common network printer.  It's also a pretty darn good machine.  I just cannot convince the office admin types that with an HP computer and an HP printer, they cannot get their work done due to incompatibility.  They don't understand the difference, and they do not care to.  They just want advice that keeps them out of trouble.  Suggestion:  stop removing Windows 7 from your product line and add warning to optional Windows 8 OS choices.  If you can't support the products, you lose your customer's long-held faith in HP products.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation