06-01-2014 09:58 AM
I created a file by copying the listed files on the test page of my PC running windows 7 with HP 1000 successfully. Then on a second PC I went to the device manager that shows the HP and right clicked it. Browsing to my created file it successfully installs the drivers. The question is how do I get the information on my created file to you. I can put that file on a flash drive. It consist of one folder with about 40 files 20MB in it. The first PC I got it into was a lot of work with a lot trial and error. So I can not tell you how I did it exactly to installed into my PC. But again to install on other PC's is not hard just get the 20mb file I created. Use it as a source for the drivers using the update with the device manager. I helped 4 different seniors here to get their printer running with upgraded windows 7 computers. So how do I get to those who need it. Than You
06-18-2014 06:57 PM
Thank you for participating in the HP Support Forum.
06-19-2014 05:21 AM - last edited on 06-20-2014 10:59 AM by Russel-E
Thanks! Please send me the file via this site: http://www.yousendit.com/ [Personal Information Removed]
(or post the link here for everyone who needs it) Thanks again!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS