08-07-2012 02:40 PM - edited 08-07-2012 03:11 PM
I got my hp laserjet 1000 working under win7 home version.
Unplug the printer from the computer.
1. I deleted all instances of the hp laserjet 1000 from the computer.
2. I downloaded the xp drivers package from hp
3. I placed them into a directory.
4. I clicked add a printer in the devices and printer box
5. The laserjet 1000 was not listed so I wrote it in the blank
6. I clicked have drivers and pointed it to the directory where the xp drivers were.
7. It accepted the xp drivers
8. I plugged the printer back into the computer and the printer started working.
I am not an expert; I got lucky.
08-17-2012 05:14 PM
When I install the PCL-5, I get a PCL-5 printer. When I also install HP LaserJet 1000, I also get a HP LaserJet 1000. However, trying to print with the PCL-5 does not print to the LaserJet 1000 and the LaserJet 1000 says it does not have a printer driver.
How do I get these two to work together?
08-30-2012 04:01 AM
I downlaod the file KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 2430DL
but during installation i got the error Addprint Processor failed... now what i do / pls help me out
my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
09-13-2012 01:46 PM
Hi, MrDesk! Thanks for your suggestion...
I have already downloaded and install the UPD driver. I got a perfectly installed hp UNVERSAL PRINTING PCL 5 printer but my HP LJ1000 is not yet working although. How can I link this UPD to it? DUring installation there is a selection between two option (at the beginning). I choose the first option. Then in the PORT setting I choose USB1000 virtual port... The installed driver is ieuinit.inf. I was trying to switch it but in the installation folder there are many .inf and I don't know which one to pick. What next?
09-18-2012 08:03 AM
I went to the website but I do not see anyway to download the needed driver for hp laserjet 1000 series - -
KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 2430DL - - I don't see download button.
Please help -
10-16-2012 06:45 AM
I do agree with you about HP's lack of support and the way they turned their back to the customers.
The lack of support for this printer in Win 7 on 64bit, made me decide not to buy any HP product ever again.
I had desktop HP system and HP monitor, HP printer, HP scanner, HP etc etc....
Because of this issue, and not only this I decided to buy a Lenovo laptop insted. It was cheaper and better then similar HP systems my friends have. And they have big problems with their HP laptop internal webcam which is not working with Skype and again no support from HP, and many other issues.
"Thank you HP" for your lack of support.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS