10-11-2013 09:04 AM
I'm with this guy here,,, Designed obsolesence is not very becoming. We all need money but desiging a product and then not backing it with support is dirty. COme up with a fix or you loose customers....
10-17-2012 03:46 PM
10-14-2013 09:30 AM
I understand that you are having an issue with getting drivers for your Laserjet 1000. The best site to check to see if the drivers are available would be 'Drivers, Software & Firmware for HP LaserJet 1000 Printer' page.
If this fails to resolve the issue, my next suggestion would be to post your question to the HP Enterprise Business Community page. There maybe a work around and other suggestion that could resolve your issue. I have include the link to the page here.
10-14-2013 10:36 AM
Did you personally check the link you provided? Because, NO Win 7 drivers... Im seling it and turning my back on HP.
This isnt the first time HP has betrayed otherwise loyal customers over the years. :-(
02-22-2014 10:22 PM - edited 02-22-2014 10:25 PM
replay to 11-23-2011 03:37 PM
For connection shared printer in Windows 7 64bit, is no needed points 8. - 12. on XP. Only you have to download Windows Update driver list and there select HP LaserJet 1100 MS.
Works perfect, thank you very much.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS