05-04-2012 03:00 AM
Device: laserjet 600 m602
Issue: error submitting print jobs through print server or directly.
Printer can be normally pinged and managed through web UI.
However last event log entry is dated April 30 with error codes 49.2F.E3 and 49.2F.51.
Since then I have managed to upgrade firmware to latest however nothing changed.
Print job sumbitted directly from web UI reports success while nothing gets printed while printing normally generates error printing status in the job queue. Any help greatly appreciated.
06-06-2012 12:44 PM
Hi damjano. The product you have seems to be a commercial printer. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support.
You can find the Commercial LaserJet board here:
HP Business Support Forum -- Laserjet
Hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS