12-12-2011 02:30 PM
My printer just started printing the same page over and over again. It is blank except iyp in the left hand corner it says " devicecapabilities? DeviceStatus? It prints nonstop and the only way to stop it is to turn the power off. I can still print on it it just prints in between all the blank pages. Its really annoying and I can't find any info on the HP website. Anyone have any ideas about what this could be?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS