11-28-2012 11:32 AM
I just plugged my Laserjet P2015 into my new desktop, running Windows 8. I have several forms that a print using templates. The spacing and presentation is incorrect. Do I need new drivers? Text like Word documents do print.
11-28-2012 11:37 AM
For this device, you can use the Universal Print driver, windows update or the In-Os driver with a network connection.
Here is the link to the UPD driver:
Here is the link to a document on using the windows update/In-OS drivers:
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS