04-09-2012 04:08 PM
Welcome to the forum opolkof! Sorry to hear your having trouble. Im guessing you are referring to the OfficeJet 6500. If so, you can get the full feature software and drivers from here:HP Officejet and Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v 10.6
Hope this helps!
11-20-2013 02:22 PM
I understand you want to be able to do two sided scans.
Depending on what software you are using to scan with you might have the option.
In the scan window look for a icon of a gear or profile settings or a page options to see if that feature is available.
Did you have the option with a different operating system before?
What operating system?
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS