Question

Honor Student
opolkof
Message 1 of 4 (941 Views)

mac 10.6.8 driver for hp6500

will this printer hp 6500a  work with macbook air os10.6.8 ? .... very frustrating.

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 2 of 4 (928 Views)

Re: mac 10.6.8 driver for hp6500

Welcome to the forum opolkof! Sorry to hear your having trouble. Im guessing you are referring to the OfficeJet 6500. If so, you can get the full feature software and drivers from here:HP Officejet and Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v 10.6

Hope this helps!

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Honor Student
WindsorPro
Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

Hello:

Do you know why this driver does not support double-side scan? Is there a way I can activate the double-sided scan?

thanks,

WindsorPro

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)

Hi WindsorPro

I understand you want to be able to do two sided scans.

Depending on what software you are using to scan with you might have the option.

In the scan window look for a icon of a gear or profile settings or a page options to see if that feature is available.

Did you have the option with a different operating system before?

What operating system?

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation