07-12-2013 10:32 PM
Trying to install a LaserJet Pro 401dne for a Gateway Laptop running Windows XP.
I keep getting an error "The file 'hpcui150.dll' on PDL_COMMON is needed"
I cannot find it anywhere - not even mentioned on a search engine..
THanks for any help...
07-13-2013 01:55 AM
What language your operating system displays?
What service pack you have installed?
You may find that by right clicking My Computer, then select Properties and look for the listed Service Pack.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS