01-10-2014 08:12 AM - edited 01-15-2014 05:55 AM
updated my computer to 64 bit windows 7
cannot get my officejet 5610 to scan now...went thru all the troubleshooting steps to no avail,,,
downloaded print/scan doctor from HP said I needed to download software/drivers etc...
re-downloaded same software as before still no scan abilities
AMD 4100 quad core 3.6 GHz
8 MB RAM
printing works just not scan (printer says "no scan options")
tried to restart solution center and msg comes up " cannot run bc your device installation is not complete..."
01-15-2014 08:19 PM
First of all ,
1.uninstall the printer and scanner from your PC.
2. Now restart the PC .
3. Install the full printer software driver now.
4. wait till the full initialization conpletes
5. After the installation completes, restart the PC.
6. restart the printer too.
You should be able to scan and print now.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS