Question

Honor Student
Tony_SST
Message 1 of 4 (426 Views)

my mobile printer hp deskjet 460 prints double letters.

my mobile printer hp deskjet 460 prints double letters. How can I fix it?

Professor
Daniel_L
Message 2 of 4 (416 Views)

Re: my mobile printer hp deskjet 460 prints double letters.

I would suggest removing and reinserting the print cartridges and then performing an alignment on the printer.

Here's a link on how to align:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00458976&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lang...

Here's how to install the ink carts:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00459165&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lang...

Hope this helps!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

Honor Student
Tony_SST
Message 3 of 4 (414 Views)

Thanks a lot for your instruction. But after clicking Start  and All Programs I can not find HP Deskjet 460 Series as described. The operating system of my computer is Windows 7. In Devices and Printers under control panel I have HP Deskjet 460 Series driver. But there is nothing under Service tap in HP Deskjet 460 Series preference screen. Is there another way to make alignment?

Thanks for your help,

Tony

Professor
Daniel_L
Message 4 of 4 (401 Views)

You can also open the solution center click on SETTINGS (wrench on the bottom section) >>> Printer Toolbox >>> Align Printheads. There are other options available for diagnostics in this section as well

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation