03-04-2012 07:10 PM
Officejet 4500 prints but will not scan from my HP Pavilion dv7-6157cl. Using Windows 7 64 bit. Officejet works perfect with other computers in network (one desktop wired with Windows XP and one other HP laptop wireless with Windows Vista 32 bit). 4500 wired and laptop wireless. Error message is "a required software component was not found or was improperly installed. 8, [ (8, 0, 0) ]" I have deinstalled and reinstalled software numerous times. Downloaded latest version from HP website. No changes were made. It never worked from this laptop.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS