01-02-2014 05:06 AM
my computer can not find a driver to reinstall the office jet 6500 E710. it keeps installing in as a 709n-z . This is not allowing the scan function to work. I really need a scanner. It installed fine when I bought it but after my recent harddrive replacement I have not been able to get it to re install. any suggestions.
01-15-2014 10:58 AM
I understand you are not able to install the proper software and drivers for your HP OfficeJet 6500 E710. Can you please let me know which Operating system you are running?
If you are using a Windows Operating system like Windows 7 and up you do have the ability to run the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows, it was created to help Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 users download and install the latest and most appropriate HP software solution for their HP Printer.
Please run the HP utility and let me know if this was successful, if you are running an older Operating system, reply with the information and I can locate the proper drivers for you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS