06-03-2009 12:51 PM
i have a hp photosmart C3100 all-in-one printer....saturday i went to use it and i turned it on and my pc crashed..i had used my printer the day before,and it was working fine.i turned my pc off and restarted it and it crashed again,so i shut it down again and turned my printer off,and restarted my pc again,it worked fine,so i tryed turning the printer back and it did it again,so i turned my printer off and my pc booted fine..i uninstalled all the printer stuff and uninstalled the printer.and rebooted my pc.and then i tryed to reinstall the printer,and when it got to the part of hooking the usb back up and turn on the printer.it crashed my pc again...i need help...i use my printer and scanner alot and need it......please someone help......
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS