07-03-2009 04:49 AM
My photosmart is having problems. It had a paper jam I cleared it. Then the green on light began flashing and it won't do anything. It has happened before and I had to re-install it. It seems now it happens every time I have to print. I really don't want to re-install it every time. I have tried unplugging it for awhile also. All I get it is the flashing green light.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS