01-08-2014 07:55 AM
I have a photosmart C6280 all in one printer. I purchased a HP Envy TS m6 sleekbook with Windows 8.1 OS. Can I use my printer with this computer and what do I have to do to get it set up (ie drivers, software etc) I need good detailed information and how to as I am not very well versed or anykind of a techy. Thank you in advance
01-15-2014 06:05 PM
The following link will let you download the HP Printer Install wizard, which will guide you through the printer installation process.
-I work with HP, but these comments are my own.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS