09-13-2009 06:56 PM
HI everyone and anyone that can help me. I have an HP photosmart all in one C4440 and I work on a Macbook. It only says printer, scanner and copier on the machine. But someone told me that I can also send and receive faxes from it? Is this true or false? If not, please recommend a cheap but good small fax machine for me. Or maybe an all in one? I need this for work ASAP! Thank you so much.
09-13-2009 11:36 PM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS