05-30-2012 07:14 AM
I'm using a Deskjet F4580, and Windows 7, 32-bit (had Vista previously). When I installed the Driver & Software, the solution center's Printer Toolbox in the settings does not open the toolbox, nor does it from the printer properties. I need to align my printer, but do not need new cartridges. Please help!
05-31-2012 09:06 AM
Install this software patch which applies to people who upgrade from Vista:
Let me know how this works for you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS