02-01-2014 04:04 PM
lost my software disc and need to use printer . we lost everything on the puter including the printer...i have a printer i cant use . is it possible to get a download to replace the disc that i lost.
02-03-2014 07:52 AM
I understand you have an HP printer that you've misplaced the software CD for. I will certainly do my best to help you in getting this printer installed.
Depending on which printer you have and which operating system you have (Windows or Mac) you should be able to download the software. If the printer is a bit older there may not be full feature HP software available, but if you can tell me the printer and operating system I will do my best to help you get up and running again.
Hope to hear from you soon!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS