Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp officejet 7310 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I did a restore-to-factory-state on my pc today.  The printer printed two-sided automatically before the restore.  I reinstalled the printer from hp's website. But cannot get the automatic double-sided printing any longer.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled, unplugged and replugged, removed and put back the duplexer - so far without any useful headway.  Please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

"parsing error in file E:\hpqscloc\1033.xml" appears when trying to open disc content.  Kindly help.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Folorunso

Welcome back to the HP Community Forum.

Assuming you have installed the Full Feature Software for your printer, the following may be helpful.

Duplex printing is usually found in Printing Preferences -- the exact placement of the feature varies according to your printer software.  The following document shows a couple of examples of where you might find the setting.

Printing Preferences

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Click Accept as Solution when my Answer provides a Fix or Workaround!

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

"parsing error in file E:\hpqscloc\1033.xml" appears when trying to open disc content.  Kindly help.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi,

I understand you have encountered issues with HP Officejet 7310 Printer. I would suggest that you uninstall your existing driver and reinstall new printer driver from the below link:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-7300-all-in-one-printer-series/391181/m...

Let me know if it works.

If my suggestion help to resolve your issues, please click “Accept as Solution ” Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.