06-27-2012 04:02 AM
HP Officejet Pro 8500-A910 on a PC with Win7-64bit
Is the a way to remove the fax driver of the product, so it dosn't turn op in the printer list?
06-27-2012 10:23 AM
Hey Lcashagie, Could you explain more on what the issue is? If you have two icons showing up in the Printer section you should be able to just right click and remove the fax from the list.
04-15-2014 06:10 PM
Little late but I figured this out today for a client.
Logged in as Administrator goto Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Print Management > Custom Filters > All Printers
This will show the HP OfficeJet 8500 seperate from the fax, right click remove FTW
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS