09-13-2009 06:03 PM
09-16-2009 04:07 AM
Download the WINDOWS CLEANUP UTILITY from the following link:
After it is installed, open and launch the utility.
In that scroll down to SolutionCenter and remove that file.
Once it is done close the application, and restart the computer.
(This will eliminate the solution center trying ot install the updates everytime you launch the Solution Center)
Try launching the Solution Center. It will work.
09-16-2009 02:00 PM
Step 1:Uninstall Hp Updates from Add or Remove Programme
Step 2:Uninstall Solution Center From Add Or Remove Programmes
Step 3:Use the Original Software Cd which came along with the Printer and Click Install more Software and Select Solution Center
Hope it Works
09-01-2011 02:21 PM
I'm sorry, Insane_Nomad but your description is not detailed enough even though I do consider myself quite computer literate. Yes, I have used Windows Cleanup Utility before.
What is "that file" ? If I remove Solution Center from my computer, I do not have an original CD to reinstall the program.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS