01-31-2013 08:30 PM
Hi, start from last week, after I on my PC, it has a window to prompt you to find the solutioncenter.msi from a folder. I think this is a common question and I found some models provide a link to solve this problem.
But I can't find any files to specifly solve my printer model and the system. Can i use the others or anyone can show me the solution for my case?
Many many thanks.
02-06-2013 10:06 AM
Have you tried uninstalling the drivers and software?
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS