trying to print a colour test page (418 Views)
Top Student
colourproblem
Message 1 of 2 (418 Views)

trying to print a colour test page

I have a Deskjet 3050 a-i-o J610 printer.  

I don't have the solution centre installed on windows 7 and can't find it anywhere on the HP website to download and there is no support for any Deskjet printers.  I would like to download the solution centre and print a colour test page to see how much colour I have left.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (411 Views)

Re: trying to print a colour test page

colourproblem wrote:

I have a Deskjet 3050 a-i-o J610 printer.  

I don't have the solution centre installed on windows 7 and can't find it anywhere on the HP website to download and there is no support for any Deskjet printers.  I would like to download the solution centre and print a colour test page to see how much colour I have left.

I am not sure where you looked for the drivers but they are downloadable from HP's site.  Look at the top of this page, select "Support and Drivers", choose the j610a printer and then choose the appropriate OS version.  You can download the driver from HP here.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation