07-17-2014 11:23 AM
I clone dozens of win vista 32bit
with half of these i have problem with upd 5.6 5.7 or 5.8
when i try to install a printer with these driver the error is "drive not installed. can not access the file. the file is in use by another process"
i try stop spooler service, reboot, remove all other printer and remove all other driver, but not work
i have many hp printer models like p3015 p2055 m602
i want use universal driver for simplicity
if the upd don't work i try with m602 driver but i receive the same error
07-18-2014 12:49 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS