07-27-2012 06:42 PM
I am trying to add a laserjet 4200n to my new hp computer. It doesn't seem to be supported by windows 7 every time I try to print I get error printing message.
07-27-2012 08:08 PM
You have a couple of choices for drivers for this printer:
1. Use the In-OS driver that comes with the windows 7 system. Install the driver included in the Windows 7 operating system (OS)
2. Use the Universal Print Driver for either windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit. UPD home page
Here is the product page for this product: Laserjet 4200n
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS