11-28-2012 11:02 AM - edited 11-28-2012 11:03 AM
How do you have the printer connected to your computer?
HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.
Let me know what errors you receive?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
11-28-2012 11:03 AM
Try installing the windows 8 full feature driver and installing it
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
11-28-2012 11:17 AM
I've tested the following utility/tool on my Windows 8 machine with my 7510 printer and it worked. It actually downloaded Full Feature Software and Driver but it checked few things first.
The menu and interface is much better than on Windows 7 such as we can see ink levels quicker (always on top when click the printer icon).
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS