01-23-2014 07:39 PM
I have run this program and nothing seems to happen. Upon execution there is a flash and then nothing. I am running Windows 8.1 on Toshiba Satellite and trying to install HP Deskjet F4580 so I can scan multipage docs to PDF like I was doing on old HP Pavillion runnning Windows 7. Any help would be extremely valuable.
02-16-2014 05:09 PM
I downloaded the file, but when I try to open it it will not open. The file is in my downloaded folder.
The file is an .exe file and not a zipped file when it downloads.
06-09-2014 02:26 PM
Joe Sabeh you are a genius.Thank you very much the Printer Assistant works with the download "file association update" properly. All of a sudden the Printer Assistant stopped opening. They should give you the Noble.
I wish you all the best from Italy
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS