05-11-2011 09:59 AM
Everyday when I turn on my computer, my firewall keeps giving me an alert that hpslpsvc64.dll trying to access the internet. Can someone please tell me why this hp file is trying to access the internet and what information is it trying to relay? How can I stop it from trying to access the internet? Thank you in advance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS